Graduate Site Chemist

Region:
South West
Vicinity:
Bristol
Industry Sector:
Waste Jobs, Environmental Jobs, Waste Management Jobs
Job Category:
Science, Sampling
Job Type:
Graduate
Education Level:
Graduate/Higher diploma
Salary:
£18,000 to £18,500 per annum
Posted:
05/02/2018
Start Date:
ASAP
Recruiter:
WasteRecruit
Job Ref:
G8108

Waste Recruit are working with a specialist waste management company to source a graduate chemist in the South-West.

This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to gain some valuable experience working in industry with full training provided.

Your day to day duties will include;

  • Assisting in the hands-on operation of a busy transfer station
  • Ensuring compliance, sampling materials coming onto and off site
  • Running sample processes within the lab

This role will require you to work outside on the transfer station approx. 75% of the time and you will be in the lab the remaining 25%.  It is therefore essential that you are comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions.

To be considered for this role you must be qualified to degree level in Chemistry.

To apply please send a CV to gabby@wasterecruit.com quoting job reference G8108


Closing Date:
15/03/2018

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Latest Job Listings